Roofed Cattle Feeder
The Roofed Cattle Feeder from Kellfri, with 14 openings and tombstone railings.
This solid feeder has external dimensions of 200 x 300 cm and 4 opening gates.
The roofed cattle feeder can be replenished quickly and easily by opening any of the four gates, which open out to the side. The width of the opening is 190 cm/290 cm and all silage bale sizes fit in the feeder.
Three base supports ensure that the feeder is stable and does not sink into the ground in wet conditions.
- 14 feed openings
- Gates with tombstone railings
- Adjustable roof height
- 3 base supports provide good stability
- Adapted for round/large bales
- Pallet fork insertion points
- Fully galvanised for long service life
- Suitable for horned animals
Why is it a good idea to use a feeder?
- You reduce wastage as the animals do not trample around in rejected roughage.
- You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimising the risk of contamination.
- It takes less time to tidy the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.