Chain Harrow Mat 1.7m
The Kellfri reversible chain harrow mat is perfect for levelling softer substrates and ensures even spread of animal droppings and improves pasture health.
The chain harrow mat comes with a tow bar suitable for an ATV or other vehicle with tow hitch. A 3 point linkage frame is available separately if you want to use with a tractor.
The mat can be used in 3 ways. The mat is reversible for gentle, average or aggressive cultivation. Depending on how the draw bar is positioned or whether the mat is reversed, you get either a 45-degree (average harrowing) or a 90-degree (aggressive harrowing) angle of penetration by the tines or a smooth mat for levelling.
The harrow mat can be used to;
- Harrow the paddock or rake the courtyard
- Aerate the grass in the fields in the spring and rejuvenate tired lawns
- Spread out dung on pastureland
- Level mounds made by voles and moles
- Lift vegetation and dethatch moss
Total width 1,700 mm
Weight 88 kg
Ideal speed 3-4 mph
Kellfri 2100mm model is also available here.