ATV Tipping and Forestry Trailer
The Kellfri ATV tipping and forestry trailer is simply the ideal ATV trailer.
Versatility at its best the trailer can be utilised for a range of purposes and can be used for all jobs around the farm.
The fitted trailer floor makes transporting loose loads easy.
The patterned sheet metal floor provides stability, protection against slips, is more resistant to pointed loads and has better water run off than a smooth surface.
Attaching the winch to the eyelet in the front edge of the floor allows the trailer to be tipped easily.
The front side and tailgate are also removable.
Switching from floored trailer to forestry trailer is a smooth and straight forward process. Just remove two pins and slide the floor off. The bolsters at the side can be folded down to minimise lifting height when loading timber onto the trailer.
Forestry and tipping trailer features
- Entire trailer made of galvanised sheet metal, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Delivers with yellow brake hand winch
- Removable insert floor with 2 mm galvanised plate patterned sheet metal
- 4 x stable, fold-down bolsters
- 3 x Stabilisers – 2 x adjustable side stabilisers for use during loading and 1 x parking jack for tow bar, adjustable by means of crank.
- Stabilisers fitted to the trailer’s headboard can be raised, lowered and extended laterally.
- Crane tower attachment can be adjusted
- The trailer has removable sides and headboard to accommodate different lengths of timber
- Powerful chassis and bolsters for heavy loading with v-shaped bogie for best possible accessibility
- There are detachable flaps at front and back of floor
- A stable headboard to prevent load displacement
- Rotatable tow bar ball hitch for 50 mm ball coupling
- The crane can be rotated through 360° for optimal reach
- Boom length is adjustable from 160 to 220 cm
- Crane tip height is adjusted with lifting arm pins in three positions
- Powerful manual winch lifts 250 kg
Width 1250 mm
Wheels 22 x 11-10
Ground clearance 300 mm
Length 3400 mm
Max. load 700 kg
Gear ratio Vev 4:01