ATV Flail Mower 1.2m with Briggs and Stratton engine
This ATV flail mower 1.2m with Briggs and Stratton engine comes with a flap for increased speed and versatile handling and a 13.5 hp Briggs and Stratton engine. With a working width of 1.2m and stable construction this mower can deal with tough vegetation.
The wheels are individually height adjustable with spring-locked crank to prevent the crank moving backwards as a result of vibration. There are skids at the sides for stable, smooth operation and a mudguard at the front to reduce the risk of stone chipping. The wheels are also multi-positioning: Fitting wheels at the side for stability and compliance or at the back for maximum accessibility.
For best results, and a longer service life for belts, it is recommended mowing at a speed of 10 km/h. For long grass, raise the mower to its maximum and mow twice.
The ATV flail mower 1.2m with Briggs and Stratton engine features include;
- Fitted with 28 hammer flails
- Grease nipples on support and rotor roller bearing
- Sealed cover over the belts
- The whole construction is well-protected but easy to access for cleaning, servicing and repair
- Wide support roller at the rear
- The tow bar has three fixed lateral adjustments
- The angle of penetration is adjusted with a turnbuckle under the tow bar
- Sturdy rubber balloon wheels (16-6.50×8)
- 4 mm steel
- 0 – 300 mm
- 6 – 12 km/h
Additional accessories are available
- Sideshift adjustment tow bar for ATV mower
- Heavy hammer flails
Some pictures show ATV flail mower 1,5 m with standardmotor 18 hp.